Ultimate Sports Betting System!!!!

NBA Pick Systems

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday December 30, 2009

Every once in a while a game excites me. The Atlanta/Boston game tonight is one of them. I feel that Boston will not be in this game tonight, already looking ahead to the Winter Classic at Fenway in a couple of days. 
There is really good VALUE on Atlanta (+143ML) as I write this. Therefore tonight I am putting up more than I usually do. Here's what I am doing:


Atlanta +143ML ($500)  Hedberg/Thomas
Atlanta/Boston 6 Over +117 ($500)
Colorado +109 ($200)  Anderson/Leclaire
Pittsburgh/New Jersey 5.5 Over +120 ($200) Fleury/Brodeur
New York Rangers -1.5 +228 ($200) - Leighton/Lundqvist


Upset Special


I am also really tempted to take Pittsburgh on th ML (+134) tonight. New Jersey has had their # lately but Pittsburgh losing 3 in a row is a rarity. I will make a decision later on this one.


BOL
    

No comments:

Post a Comment